Main Page   Web Directory  Classified Ads  Greeting Cards  Marriage Proposals  Friendship Builder  Recipe Book   Chat Rooms  Contact Us

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Lanka Link :: Sri Lankan Community Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I'm searching Iroma Nanayakkara (Read 22312 times)
Kaneshi Lopez

I'm searching Iroma Nanayakkara
Aug 20th, 2003, 1:40pm

I just want to help to my friend for this matter, Its very sad!!!!!!!!
If anybody finds this girl, please do help me !!!!! My email address is kaneshi_l@hotmail.com

She is Iroma, Iroma Nanayakkara was a Visakian (98 A/L) and no any news from last 3, 4 years.  NO idea whether she lives in Sri Lanka or out of the Sri Lanka. I came to know that she in France now, but not sure.

Please... Please if somebody knows abouts this matter, do email me.

Thank u so much
Kaneshi

IP Logged
Bamby
Ex Member

Re: I'm searching Iroma Nanayakkara
Reply #1 - Oct 10th, 2005, 11:33am

Hi Kuneshi,
I wish i could help you, try this
Go to Yahoo web site and try SEARCH PEOPLE, enter her name. If you are lucky, you will see her email address.

Some times this works, try your luck.

Bye

IP Logged
ascersomsHN
Ex Member

This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine jus
Reply #2 - Feb 20th, 2013, 4:56pm

[  Its really a nice and helpful piece of info. I am satisfied that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.Im not positive the place you are getting your info, but good topic.Tanks, or about finding things carried out. We experienced fairly several battles I am able to let you know!.Keep doing what you are doing - can'r wait to read more posts.
[  you've performed a fantastic task on this topic!Informative article, just what I needed.Normally I don't learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, very great article.wonderful issues altogether, you simply won a new reader.
[  calls towards the East Coastline ahead of operate, the Central Time Zone in the course of breaks and at lunch and also toI am glad for writing to let you understand what a perfect encounter my friend's princess obtained going through your web page. She discovered several things, with the inclusion of what it is like to possess an awesome giving spirit to make the others without difficulty have an understanding of chosen problematic issues. You undoubtedly surpassed her desires. Thanks for displaying those warm and helpful, trustworthy, explanatory and easy tips on this topic to Tanya.the property down! There had been even darling girls dressed like Sinatra with pork-pie hats waiting aroundI am not sure if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you folks have any ideea where to employ some professional writers? Thanks in advance Smiley

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print