Main Page   Web Directory  Classified Ads  Greeting Cards  Marriage Proposals  Friendship Builder  Recipe Book   Chat Rooms  Contact Us

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Lanka Link :: Sri Lankan Community Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
[b][/b]*~ wat GurLz think about Boyz*~ (Read 4948 times)
Sabrina
Ex Member

[b][/b]*~ wat GurLz think about Boyz*~
Mar 14th, 2003, 6:19am

Hey  guyz, Sabrina here!

Wat do gurls really think about guys?....well......well....well.!
Your the reason, we spend ages getting ready for, time spent standing in the mirror going through each outfit to get your compliments. Your the reason why we spend ages  in Card shops picking out just the perfect cards for Valentines day. Your the reason why we get mad, when the footy's on the t.v and cant get across  to you. Your the reason why  we run home crying, and run out the world's supplies of tissues because we caught u flirting with the waitress at the counter.

Your the reasonS for our laughter......happiness......anger .........and Tears....!
Cheesy  Smiley Angry  Cry

IP Logged
Spindy

Re: [b][/b]*~ wat GurLz think about Boyz*~
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2003, 1:18pm

[/color]Hey Sabrina !!
Did you haaaaaaaaaave to tell them ??????? Oh man.... now the secrets out and I feel exposed !! hehehe...

[color=Blue]
Oh well, guys could learn a thing or two...

[color=Red][/color]Like she said, yeah "You're the reason..." so we'd like some RETURNS pls..... clean up ur act guyz !! heheehee... Tongue

IP Logged
Ruwan Dissanayaka

Reply #2 - May 18th, 2004, 10:43am

Hi !

If you are so interested about boys,
why aren't we meet and share our feelings'
pls ... e mail me by informing me how can i meet you. Wink

IP Logged
smile

Reply #3 - Jul 13th, 2004, 4:13pm

what gals think about boys???????? what do you gals think guys trhink about gals..... let me see... gals just try to be someone else when they like a guy.... they always try to look nice because they want to attract other gals o guys!!!! o why whould u gals go through all that to make yourself full of toxic........ stuff like make up? believe it o not guys do the same thing .... we all r human halloooooooowwwwwwww........ Wink Cheesy Grin Tongue
by the way sabrina...... you sound like a16 year old..... Cheesy mind me..dear....

IP Logged
raza

Reply #4 - Nov 5th, 2004, 8:28am

Girls think boys are the partner for the life. but most of the boys hurt the girls feelings.if a good boy comes in to girls life their life will be like a rose bed. but if a bad boy comes than the girl will have bad times crying sobbing and not feel to enjoy with other friends even so iwish the boys will star respect the girl

IP Logged
The_Pirate_Kid
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2004, 6:44am

looool that was some funny comments. don't get me wrong ladies but u ladies being just too emotional.girls r made for guy so is the otherway around too, unless u r gay or a lesbo  Grin.....ladies u need to be independent open ur eyes see the world all that crying crap ahh man that's proper sl chicks, but i love it lol. deep down girls loved to be sexually satisfied ain't that right? of course along other things but i think sexual relationship playes a major role. girls dress up to impress men too  Grin about footie, no excuses ladies not if Man U play on TV that will be some serious ass whoopin' lol man flirting is good i love it, not if have a gal, but still ok no harm just a flirt u get me?

IP Logged
Pepper
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Dec 5th, 2004, 1:17pm

Hey, Sabrina.....you've got it all wrong...
we gurlz do NOT do all those stuff for the sake of some GUY.....pleeeeeeeeeeez  Grin
Sabrina sweetie, have some self respect.... Cry
we like to look pretty for OURSELVES,  not for those blokes  8)
Get the message out to them  Grin after all, this is not a man's world... y' know, Sabrina
Tongue

[quote author=Sabrina  link=1047593978/0#0 date=1047622778]Hey  guyz, Sabrina here!

Wat do gurls really think about guys?....well......well....well.!
Your the reason, we spend ages getting ready for, time spent standing in the mirror going through each outfit to get your compliments. Your the reason why we spend ages  in Card shops picking out just the perfect cards for Valentines day. Your the reason why we get mad, when the footy's on the t.v and cant get across  to you. Your the reason why  we run home crying, and run out the world's supplies of tissues because we caught u flirting with the waitress at the counter.

Your the reasonS for our laughter......happiness......anger .........and Tears....!
Cheesy  Smiley Angry  Cry [/quote]
[color=Red][/color]

IP Logged
The Pirate Kid

Reply #7 - Dec 6th, 2004, 1:11am

who said its a man's world nuts  Grin that would be serious gay crap going on that world boy  Grin  Grin hahaha

course ladies have to look pretty we like that dont we gents?  Grin  hahaha.

IP Logged
nipuna sankalpa

hi
Reply #8 - May 9th, 2005, 9:36am

[url][/url]  
     hi i lilke to meet u .  i like ur advertisement & GLAD TO   IN TOUCH WIYH U  
MY EMAIL-nipuna2kalpage@yahoo.com  or u can sms or call me on 0724144026,  0372228692

IP Logged
Zajid

Reply #9 - May 18th, 2005, 11:55am

do you think  that  the girls getting ready and selecting the out fit to get the boy frineds complitment ...Nope Never  it might be just for 10%,  90%  is to attract, let others to Flirt at the girl.  spending ages selecting card is  to get full use of the money you spend and to see the whole variety of the cards.   We are flirting at the Waitress to attract your self towards us,  nothing else you care crying becuase of  jelous. do you think it is for something else .  

Yes of course we are the reason for your laughter and Happiness in return  you  are the reason for for us to anger and Tears.

IP Logged
bubble
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jul 12th, 2005, 4:26pm

What a Serious Topic to start with. Hey because all of them have given their comments I won't have to say much. Only thign is one girl let out the truth and now otehr girls wanted to cover it up. Hey peper don't get angry if someone put some saly on u you'll blast away. this is reality show so face the truth we know all of u doing the makeup not always for us but we know u all do that forus anyway Tongue
        Yeah Pirated kid same with boys too unleass apart from the otehr too class but even they too do teh makeup to find the perfect one Grin

IP Logged
The_Pirate_Kid
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Aug 24th, 2005, 6:39am

yes bubble guys do dress well nice to impress ladies but if u know how to talk, play your cards right you are there...lol end of the day men needs women n women need men thats it. lets live in peace no sexism (unless u r so gay lol)

IP Logged
Pepper
Ex Member

Re: ~ wat GurLz think about Boyz*~
Reply #12 - Sep 10th, 2005, 6:25am

Hiya bubble.....
No cover up here buddy, just cos Sabrina feels she has to 'breathe' ..  Embarrassed  ..  all for the sake of some guy, does not mean it's the gospel truth. We do what we do cos we like doing that    Grin
It's the 21st century for chrissakes  Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes

IP Logged
cham
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Mar 19th, 2006, 1:47pm

hi

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print