Main Page   Web Directory  Classified Ads  Greeting Cards  Marriage Proposals  Friendship Builder  Recipe Book   Chat Rooms  Contact Us

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Lanka Link :: Sri Lankan Community Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What Boys Really think about Girls (Read 4295 times)
Oraclexp
Ex Member

What Boys Really think about Girls
Mar 10th, 2003, 2:50am

Lets talk about what boys really think about girls. This will help lot of girls to resolve their doubts. I know lot of girls think that they are neglected by the boys. But in contrast boys are afraid of girls and they dont talk with them. So if we can find and correct this mismatch or misunderstanding with both boys and girls then finding a boy frriend or Girl friend will be easier in this country !! So post your comments.

IP Logged
Chandana

Re: What Boys Really think about Girls
Reply #1 - Mar 25th, 2003, 11:33pm

Smiley  This is a very general vast topic.  I think no one commet about girls in general because there may be huge variatons from one to one.  But just think of you and try to find out who you are.  That may be diffiult but its more meaningful thatn looking for others.

IP Logged
Oraclexp
Ex Member

NOT WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT GALS !!!!
Reply #2 - Mar 27th, 2003, 1:53am

What meant was write anythinh what YOU feel about girls. Not what OTHERS think about girls. This about self #

IP Logged
Sajith

Nothing buttt
Reply #3 - Mar 28th, 2003, 5:08pm

Tongue gIrL iS  Nothing but  just another BOY with a different set of ORGANS !!

IP Logged
bw

Reply #4 - May 19th, 2003, 9:18am

Boys know that girls like to play hard to get.Boys also fully aware of the fact that girls are quite manipulative, cunning and crafty.They are very good in acting.

IP Logged
Mz_Ferrari

Reply #5 - Oct 30th, 2003, 5:00pm

Bw - what a load of nuts that is - total generalization about girls.

IP Logged
girl

Reply #6 - Nov 5th, 2004, 8:02am

boys think girls can tolerate what ever they do thats why they hurt girls for no reason.

IP Logged
The_Pirate_Kid
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Nov 28th, 2004, 4:12pm

some girls are nice some girls arent, some girls are hoes others arent, some girls are bitches most of them arent... so there are many split personalities, manipulative, smart-ass girls out there. going from a girl to a lady then to a woman there are alot changes so what states makes a female much more stable hard to say coz its hard to figure out women in general.

respect of a woman down to individual basis coz girls play around too. girls are also emotional but very encouraging and very romantic this is what i like about most women/girls. but guys u have to satisfy ur girl (u know what i am talking about, n u too ladies  Grin ) with every aspect the same way she treats you but once u figure out ur women ( most guys know what i am saying) dont crappity smack-around too much coz she will eventually leave you....

end of the day we are made for each other depiste any defferences (unless u r gay or a lesbo  Grin ) so respect and equal opportunities is the best way....i love u all ladies except for bitches n hoes n wannabes (u know who i am talking to ladies lol) but a real pregnant dog is the one whos wild n crazy at bed.....

peace out

IP Logged
The Pirate Kid

Reply #8 - Dec 12th, 2004, 6:12am

just like mary said.."love is blind" and "Marriage is an eye opener" but mary, u forgot to metion one more thing...when u open ur eyes then u r KABLAMOO!!!!  Grin  Grin  Grin

IP Logged
Rajeev
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Dec 27th, 2004, 10:58pm

Love is like a Seeni-Bolay. anthimata seenith naha , boleth naha.  Undecided

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print